Wednesday, December 30, 2015

An Early-Welcome Greeting to you, S2-08 (2016)

Hi Dearies

I would like to formally introduce myself as your FT 2016. I may have already known some of you (especially those are in English Drama, as well as those who had gone with me to RDFZ GCP 2015).

I would also like to take the opportunity to wish you all a blessed new year ahead!
Hope that all of you are well rested and I look forward to seeing you as my FT class on 4 Jan 2016.

P.S: To test your existing emergency relay skills, can each exco send word (fb, twitter, etc) to your members to update you on any changes made to their residential AND own personal mobile phone numbers pls? I believe I have already shared a Sheet with Celeste and Brendan. Complete the info before 4 Jan

Can Brendan also create a Lucky Wheel that bears the names of your classmates pls? I intend to play some ice-breaker activities when we have our 1st FT time after we are done with the administrative matters.

Best regards
Ms Christine Lam Lai Hwa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.